Do you sometimes feel like you’re playing Jenga each time you run a report in your accounting software… like it could just crash at any moment?
Your Sage 50 accounting software provided you with the bookkeeping capabilities you needed to get your company started, but you’ve grown, have more customers, more employees, more data, and more demands.
Signs you’ve outgrown your accounting solution:
- You find yourself and your staff spend more time creating “workarounds” than time spent generating revenue
- Your reports take so long to run you’re wondering if you should go back to paper ledgers
- Processing anything takes so long you’re considering bringing a pillow to work
- You still have clients in your database from 1996 but haven’t done business with them since 1998
- You have inventory SKUs listed in your database that won’t even work with today’s technology
- You started using your accounting software when your daughter was born and she just graduated middle school
So what do you do when you have outgrown your current accounting software?
Don’t wait too long to replace your inadequate system as you’ll eventually lose productivity and not be able to pull sufficient data to make good business decisions.
Make the Decision to Move to a New System Based on Potential Return
Moving your business to a new accounting system is a large decision that needs to be based on cost evaluations. What is the potential cost if you continue using your inadequate system? What efficiencies could your business achieve with an updated, automated accounting system?
Find a Trustworthy Software Reseller as Your Partner
Software resellers exist to help support companies during their move from one software package to another. Be sure to find one that is looking out for your best interest, not just trying to sell you “their” software solution.
Determine Your Needs and Wants in a New Software Package
Software resellers can help you determine your current and future must-have software features as well as new and exciting features that could benefit your company.
Select the Right Solution to Fit Your Unique Business Needs
Make sure the new system will be able to grow with your company and be sure to understand the differences between standard functionality versus extra customizations.
If you want to update your system, run more efficiently, and finally get a software solution as sophisticated as your business, call Quantum Buyers for a free needs assessment (valued at $250).
Call 866-686-1329 or e-mail us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.