Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2022
$1,226.00 – $12,881.00
Sage 50 Quantum is easy to use and comes with module-level security and automatic accounting checks that give you confidence in the integrity of your information. Plus, you can easily manage everyday tasks like invoicing, inventory control, and sales. When you choose a Sage 50 accounting solution, you will save time and money and achieve more every day.
- Experience faster save times.
- Access nearly all reports in under one second.
- Advanced audit trail features for better performance
- Access to 140+ customizable reports for your convenience
- Faster performance of look up lists for customers, jobs, vendors and accounts on transaction screens.
- Availability to utilize up to 40 named users.
- Ability to set user security requirements based on how your business works.
- Includes industry solution functionality including manufacturing, construction, distribution and nonprofits.
- 46 customizable modules on My dashboard for personalizing his or her own view.
- Single view of all real-time information to manage each job proactively.
- Workflow automation makes it simple to route transactions and notes to the correct person – automatically.
- Streamlined order processing provides a centralized view and status so nothing gets missed.
- Ability to notify users to exit the system to run single-user functions.
With your purchase of Sage 50 Quantum, you will also receive all product updates and upgrades released within 12 months of your purchase date and unlimited support cases provided by Sage Software.
Benefits of Use
By upgrading to the 2022 version, you can do away with the burdensome task of manually manipulating tax tables. If your business currently has Peachtree Quantum 2014 or an earlier version of the Sage software, you can upgrade easily for beneficial new features. For complete access, you should also have a Sage 50 Payroll solution – either the Sage Business Care Gold or Sage Business Care Platinum subscription. This allows the new 2022 accounting solution to calculate your taxes, liabilities, and benefits on payroll checks.
In addition, the subscription provides you with access to payroll tax forms. Having this access enables you to use features such as the Exception, Payroll Tax, Tax Liability, or Sick and Vacation leaves. It also allows you to use any custom reports that are based on your company records. Without a subscription, you will still have to manually enter tax, benefit, and liability figures on your payroll checks. Furthermore, not having a subscription limits you to running payroll reports that are not formerly listed.
Sage 50c Subscription, Traditional Product
|Number of Users||
1 User, 2 Users, 3 Users, 4 Users, 5 Users, 6 Users, 7 Users, 8 Users, 9 Users, 10 Users, 15 Users, 20 Users, 30 Users, 40 Users
No Payroll, 1-10 Employees, 11-15 Employees, 16-30 Employees, 31-50 Employees, 51-100 Employees, 100+ Employees
Frequently Asked Questions
Sage 50 is delivered to you by download.
Unlimited support direct with Sage Software is included with most software purchases.
Yes, international orders are welcome.