Managing Employees & Payroll in Sage 50
Learn the quick and simple ways to manage your employees and payroll through Sage 50.
Move all of your payroll chores into Sage 50’s in-house payroll solutions. The payroll set up wizard allows you to set up payroll info about your company including default pay and state unemployment tax rates, vacation and sick time tracking, medical deductions, retirement plans and flex spending accounts. Additional payroll fields in Employee Defaults to include things like W-4s and I-9 verifications, employee raises and performance reviews. Print payroll checks, print and e-file government tax forms, and more.
Managing Employees & Payroll Resource Guides:
- Running the Payroll Setup Wizard
- Setting up Employee Defaults
- Adding Employees
- Viewing Payroll Lists
- Printing Payroll Checks
- Setting Up Direct Deposit
- Printing and eFiling Tax Forms
- Year-end Wizard Checklist
- Setting Up the Employer State Unemployment Formula (SUI ER)
- Processing State Unemployment Tax Forms